From 22 to 26 October 2012, the global ITS community
will come together to discuss the latest trends and policies in
Intelligent Transport Systems. There are at least ten reasons to
attend the 19th ITS World Congress in Vienna, Austria:
- The world of ITS is coming to Europe for the first time since
2009: hear the latest ideas and achievements directly
from the leading experts from USA, Japan, Korea, China and many
- The hottest topics in smart transport will be addressed in
depth: this is the only congress in the world to include such a
wide range of subjects, and the only occasion to get an overview of
such a diverse variety of technologies, systems, services &
- Think of the 20 experts you would most like to hear from or
talk to and 18 of them will be in Vienna - great for
- A mix of achievements, research and other work-in-progress, and
strategies so you see and learn about what works today, but also
experience what the leading players are preparing for next year's
products and services.
- ITS Congresses are for your active participation: ask
questions, meet the presenters between sessions, contribute at
workshops and stakeholder meetings, start up a new business or
- Over 800 refereed technical papers, out of which 450 from
Europe and 350 from Asia Pacific and Americas regions. Plus more
than 80 managed specialist sessions with enhanced audience
- Take the driver's seat and experience the latest ITS hands-on!
The demonstration guide provides a broad overview,
including E-Mobility, Cooperative Systems and Public
- Let your smartphone work for you: The app "Kongressnavigator" is a full-value
multimodal navigation and ticketing tool and allows you to arrange
your personal congress agenda! Now available for iPhone, Android
and Mobile Web.
- Consistent value for money: four and a half packed days
offering more than 200 Sessions grouped under six broad Topics, a
large exhibition, state-of-the-art demonstrations and many
ancillary events all for one package price.
- The European Commission's important Intelligent Transport
Conference is a Congress Ancillary Event: a further saving on your
- (One extra!) Terrestrial ITS not enough for you? The
European Space Expo Road Show will be at the Congress site for
the whole event.
For details on delegate fees & registration, please click here